- J. D., Pepperdine University School of Law, Published Member of Law Review
- Undergraduate, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- High School, Kimberly, Wisconsin
Bar AdmissionsMenominee Tribal Court and Oneida Tribal Judicial System: Admitted 2014
Published Articles, Lectures & Presentations
- Pepperdine Law Review
- Knowing Your Rights as a Result of an Injury or Disability, LawClips, June 2009
- Wisconsin Association of Justice, Spouses Rights Under 102.29, Wis Stats.
Awards & Distinctions2014 - Appointed Special Investigator to investigate grievances against participants in the lawyer regulation system by Order of The Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Terence J. Bouressa
Terry's practice has provided him with broad based experience in the litigation of various types of matters in all venues, including arbitration, administrative hearings, appeals, trial courts, including Tribal courts and Tribunals, and courts of appeal, including cases in front of the Wisconsin Supreme Court. This background allows him to provide clients complete litigation services in the various disputes they encounter.
In addition, after serving 6 years on The Wisconsin Supreme Court Preliminary Review Committee, Terry has acquired a unique perspective as to the interpretation and application of Wisconsin’s Rules of Professional Conduct for Attorneys and proceedings before the Office of Lawyer Regulation. As an attorney, if you are dealing with anything from an initial inquiry, an investigation or an OLR prosecution, Terry would welcome the opportunity to review the matter in the capacity of a counselor or advocate in order to avoid adverse consequences to the license to practice law in Wisconsin.
- State Bar of Wisconsin – Member
- Brown County Bar Association – President, Member
- Wisconsin Association for Justice – Member of Litigation & Worker’s Compensation Committees
- Preliminary Review Committee - Past Member 2006-2012
- Injured Workers and accident victims, including motor vehicle accident victims
- Employees and Employers
- Municipalities and Municipal Claimants
- Attorneys with Disciplinary Matters