C. David Stellpflug
David uses the skills and experience developed in more than 30 years of practice to achieve positive results for his clients in the areas of business and corporate matters, estate planning, probate and real estate. He helps each client understand the issues and options rising from their unique circumstances and takes pride in making complex legal issues understandable. David takes the time necessary to learn a client's goals and enjoys helping achieve those goals. He serves the needs of businesses in complex matters but also has deep experience as a trusted advisor to families and individuals.
- State Bar of Wisconsin – Member
- Green Bay Estate Planning Forum – President
- Estate Planning Council of Northeast Wisconsin – Member
- Brown County Bar Association - Member
- Business and Corporate: In the business and corporate arena, David has a broad range of experience ranging from the simple to the complex including but not limited to entity selection, formation and dissolution, shareholder agreements, director issues, succession planning, contract preparation and review, mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, commercial transactions, franchise agreements, and related tax issues.
- Estate Planning: Under estate planning, David helps his clients achieve their goals through the use of wills, revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts, estate tax minimization, powers of attorney for health care and finance, probate avoidance, family limited partnerships and limited liability companies, living wills, elder law planning, and authorizations for final disposition.
- Probate: In the area of probate, David deals with all areas of trust and estate administration including but not limited to formal and informal probate, settlement of trusts, summary assignment and settlement, transfer by affidavit, estate taxes, fiduciary income taxes and will and trust disputes.
- Real Estate: David's real estate practice ranges from the purchase and sale of a home to complex commercial transactions including but not limited to purchase and sale, commercial leases, foreclosure, eminent domain, title issues, easements and restrictions, zoning and property tax assessments.